Comprehensive Community Services Coordinator
Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) Care Coordinator/Service Facilitator provides assistance to youth ages 23 and under by facilitating services for youth with a mental health diagnosis or substance abuse diagnosis.
Job Purpose and Reporting Structure
Under the supervision of the Director of Clinical Services, the Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) Care Coordinator/Service Facilitator provides assistance to youth ages 23 and under by facilitating services for youth with a mental health diagnosis or substance abuse diagnosis. The CCS Care Coordinator will design a wellness plan for consumers that is intended to help build the skills needed to improve health, promote wellness, attain personal goals and enhance overall quality of life.
- Act as a care coordinator/ service facilitator by providing direct services and coordinating services with other providers.
- Complete initial assessments and treatment plans per the Wraparound Policy and Procedures.
- Create wellness plans with each consumer and have regular team meetings with each consumer, their providers, and their support systems.
- Ensure appropriate services and interventions are provided in accordance with the consumer’s plan.
- Provide training to youth in developing and improving their daily living skills.
- Generate and maintain accurate documentation as required by established standards by Pathfinders, Wraparound Milwaukee, and Medicaid.
a. Maintain consumer records and complete all necessary reports of activities, inputs, outputs, and outcomes. Paperwork must be completed in a strength based manner.
b. Assure accurate and timely documentation and billing in the Wraparound Synthesis database.
- Increase youths’ access to mainstream community resources available through the Drop-In Center and Pathfinders Youth Shelter. Work effectively with program’s collaborative partners to ensure successful service access.
- Provide training and consultation with other Pathfinders’ programs to assist them in initiating effective treatment parameters and treatment plans with CCS consumers. Provide support as needed with collaborative partners.
- Facilitate referrals, transfers, and discharge arrangements with consumers and providers in a timely manner.
- Provide services to families and other natural support systems of CCS consumers to assist them in understanding and supporting the needs of CCS consumers.
- Provide emergency mental health services to consumers.
- Participate and represent Pathfinders in all meetings for the CCS program within Pathfinders and with Wraparound Milwaukee.
- Participate in all program and agency meetings, trainings, and development opportunities.
- Adhere to all relevant Pathfinders Milwaukee and Wraparound Milwaukee Policy and Procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Provide supervisory support to any appropriate programmatic unpaid staff of volunteers and/or AmeriCorps members, interns, and carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and all applicable laws.
Education and/or Experience
- Must present a sealed transcript from an accredited university verifying a Bachelor Degree.
- One year classroom teaching experience.
- Experience with at-risk or special education population preferred.
- Requires education requires a Master’s Degree in Social Work or other human services field. Preferred candidates will have an LCSW or LPC license. Also requires knowledge and belief in Comprehensive Community Services philosophy and strategies.
- Experience working with a diverse population of adolescents and young adults within a nonprofit setting is required.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule of morning, afternoon, and evening hours.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to maintain privileged client information.
- Must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook computer programs.
Starting salary of $19.23-$20.03, depending upon professional background and work experience. Excellent benefits package includes health/dental, short- and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and generous paid time off plan. Opportunity to join a caring and committed team of professionals.
Send a letter of interest and a current resume via email to the address noted above. No phone calls regarding position will be accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Organization
Pathfinders is committed to a diversified workforce. Persons of color, women, the disabled, and those with diverse cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.