Development & Volunteer Database and Services Coordinator
Under the direction of the Development Director maintain organization’s database to support the philanthropic and volunteer efforts, by performing the duties below.
Under the direction of the Development Director (pending the hire of a VP of Development and Communications) maintain organization’s database to support the philanthropic and volunteer efforts, by performing the duties below.
- Conduct all gift processing, including gift entry and acknowledgement, within 48 hours of gift receipt and sending monthly pledge payment reminders.
- Produce standard and unique reports on all philanthropic activity, including gifts, pledges, event attendance & participation.
- Prepare all lists for donor appeals (direct mail, youth thank-a-thons, and email campaigns) and Development event invitations.
- Work with the leadership team to develop strategies and write detailed prospect profiles.
- Maintain accurate and timely records on all philanthropic activity, including event attendance.
- Proactively analyze, interpret, and synthesize biographical and financial information of new prospects and existing prospects by use of other services such as Zabasearch, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Provide donor research including giving history and wealth screening to define giving trends, and develop campaign strategy development.
- Assist in establishing best practices for donor acquisition, donor retention, and payment fulfillment.
- Maintain data integrity and clean up inconsistent data.
- Research ways to improve efficiencies for current data management processes.
- General understanding of fundraising process.
- Experience in database administration; DonorPerfect knowledge and experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel. - Strong data analytical skills, knowledge of query creation, and experience manipulating and merging data.
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Respect for complete confidentiality of donor information.
- Must be highly accurate and detailed oriented while meeting goals within short timeframes.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical data in an effective manner to staff, board members, and donors.
Starting salary of $14.50 - $15 per hour, depending upon professional background and work experience. Opportunity to join a caring and committed team of professionals and work within a supportive, flexible, creative, and nontraditional environment.
Send a letter of interest current resume via mail or email to the address noted above. Agency information obtained at www.pathfindersmke.org. No phone inquiries will be accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Organization
Pathfinders is committed to a diversified workforce. Persons of color, women, the disabled, and those with diverse cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.